Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tampa, Florida- Day One.


My trip to Tampa AM this year was nothing short of amazing. I was up at 5:00 AM on Wednesday Dec. 30th, up early and rearing to get through my 3 hour Jet Blue flight. The anticipation was killing me and I was excited to eat, drink, skate, see old friends and make new ones. My first stop out of the plane was The Bricks of Ybor (http://www.facebook.com/thebricksybor).

The Bricks of Ybor.













Everyone at the Bricks did a nice job of decorating and also getting ready for Xmas.














As I walked up to the door, I noticed one of the Bartenders getting ready for the crowd with a welcome sign... Everyone seem to be teeming with excitement!










I didn't actually shoot anything the first day. So I decided to give you a preview sequence of day 2. Tommy Flynn from Stereo Skateboards. Backside Nose blunt down the Bigger Tampa Rail.



Tommy Fynn-
 Backside Nose blunt
Click on Sequence
for animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment